Share

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jaimo, I'm from the South...

Matt and I went for a hike in the snow this afternoon (12/26/12).    It was so cold and windy, but I still enjoyed the fresh air, the open space and the beautiful snow!  
Poor Matt got really cold.  While we were hiking in the freezing temperature and strong cold wind, he said, "but Jaimo, I'm from the South".  It was his nice way of saying "I'm freezing!!" 
Once we got home, it took Matt about two hours to warm up.  Even though he was freezing on our hike, he still made me laugh the whole time.  I am so lucky to be with someone who makes me laugh and smile so much.  As you can see in the photo's below, Matt can never take a serious photo and is still handsome.  I love this guy!   

I am sitting on my couch admiring the storm from inside.  Days like today make me appreciate the warmth and coziness of my home.   

Matt with the wind in his hair. :)
Me
 
My new Timbuk2 bag.  I love it!!
 
 Matt trying to warm up.  His hands were freezing!!
   Me.

 Enjoy the snow and fresh air. 
Happy trails! 






No comments:

Post a Comment