Share

Monday, June 17, 2013

Snack Box Made From A Used Plastic Milk Jug

I have been looking for a new lunch box and reusable bags.  I hate wasting so many baggies when I pack my lunch for work.  I was looking on Pinterest and found this site to make your own sandwich box made from a used milk jug. 
 This is my version of a snack/sandwich box made from a used gallon size milk jug (it's actually a used filtered water jug since I don't like milk).   
Supplies I used:
-Gallon size plastic water jug
-Black Sharpie 
-Scissors
-Velcro
-Scraps of fabric and ribbon
-Hot glue gun

Start with your clean used plastic jug
Mark the jug with your sharpie


Cut the jug and stick the two pieces of Velcro so they match up. 


You can end here, but I was in a crafty mood and wanted to decorate mine.  I found some scrap fabric that I had lying around and brown ball ribbon.  I used my hot glue gun and glued the fabric, then the ribbon to the snack box.  
I can't wait to try out my new snack/sandwich box!

No comments:

Post a Comment