Share

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tea At The Empress

I recently went to Victoria, BC on a girls trip.  
 My cousin Hollie and aunt Carin took me to the Empress Hotel for high tea.  Boy was it amazing!  What a once in a lifetime experience.
 They first serve you tea 
and strawberries and cream.
Then the tray of goodies!  Check out this tray.  Cucumber sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, scones with cream and preserves.  The top of the tray was my favorite!  The pastries and chocolate. 
Our server had a beautiful English accent and had been working at the Empress for years.
After sitting down for tea, I felt so relaxed and refreshed.
If you ever go to Victoria, B.C. (which you should), go visit the Empress Hotel. 
    
 Check out my next blog post to see how to create a fun tea party for an eight year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment