Share

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Burn Extra Calories On Thanksgiving With A Hike

This Thanksgiving morning, Dorothy (my dog) and I decided to go on a long hike to burn some extra calories.   I hiked for two hours, carrying Dorothy.  According to MyFitnessPal app, I burned 899 calories.  Not sure if that's true, but because of my beautiful hike, I am happier and can eat more calories.   
 The sun was shinning and the air was crisp and clear on the trails this morning.  
Dorothy is feeling a little under the weather today, so she got a free ride in my backpack.  She didn't want to get out of my pack at the end of our hike.  I think she had fun!
During my hike I passed a bunch of runners, hikers and mountain bikers.  Everyone on the trail had smiles on their faces and were really nice.  Just shows how much good fresh air, exercise and sunshine can do for you.  
Get outside, move, and enjoy nature this holiday season.  
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment