Share

Friday, March 1, 2013

DIY Citrus House Cleaner

Night Six of Bountiful Baskets
 Tonight I'm making Orange house cleaner.  I found the easy idea from SnapGuide.com.  I used up my Bountiful Basket Oranges, Grapefruit, one lemon, and one lime.

 This is what you need: 
Orange peels, and other citrus fruit peels
Vinegar
Glass airtight container
Peel your oranges and other citrus fruit. 
Fill up your jar with the citrus peels.
  Pour vinegar over the orange peels.
Cover the jar with an airtight lid.  
Date and store for two weeks.
 I will post this once again in two weeks with the results of my new house cleaner.  
I can't wait!  

Peeling the citrus fruit made my house smell so fresh and clean.  I didn't want to waste the peeled citrus fruit, so I stored them in a glass Tupperware and placed them in the fridge for later.  I may food process the oranges, grapefruit, limes and lemons with some agave nectar, and soy milk to freeze for a late night Popsicle treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment